Second Shooting Information
Hey there! I'm honored to be considered as your second photographer. As a business owner and primary wedding photographer myself, I understand how important it is to find someone who will be a great match - artistically, professionally, and personally. Here's some info that might help you determine if we'll make a great team!
- As a primary shooter with over 150 weddings of my own under my belt, I can pull my own weight in the event of an unforeseen primary shooter emergency.
- LGBTQ+ couple? Love is love is love is love is love.
- I am fine hanging with either the guys or the girls during the "getting ready" portion of the day - I'm a Tomboy at heart and relate well with the guys, but I can mingle with the ladies just as well. I rock at capturing stunning detail shots!
- I'm totally down with doing whatever it takes to get the shot - including (but not limited to) standing knee deep in water, laying in dirt, or climbing trees. I live for adventure (and cool angles)!
- I have years of teaching experience at all grade levels which has helped me hone my toddler, bridal party, and extended family herding skills - I'm not afraid to use my teacher voice when needed, but will do it with a smile.
- While working as a teacher I also acquired the ability to eat an entire 4-course meal in under 10 minutes, which also comes in handy on wedding days.
- I'm a great problem-solver and fast thinker.
- I love dad jokes.
- I'll arrive at least 15 minutes early by default - earlier if you prefer.
- Forgot your coffee? Water? PowerBars? Spare batteries? No worries - I can stop and pick some up on my way!
- I shoot RAW on dual cards and always treat my second-shot images just as I treat my own wedding images. My own backed up copies have saved a few of my primary shooters in the past when they lost their own copies for various reasons.
- My liability insurance is current and more-than-adequate.
- When I work for you, I will not market myself in any way. I hate that I even have to say that, but I have had a few experiences with my own second shooters that made me want to reassure you of my professionalism.
- I ask for payment when services are rendered and accept PayPal, Venmo, check, or cash.
- You can view more samples of my work here.
- You can learn more about me here.
I currently shoot with the following gear:
- Canon 5D Mk3 (x2)
- Canon 16-35mm 2.8L V3
- Canon 24mm 1.4L
- Canon 24-70mm 2.8L V2
- Canon 35mm 1.4L
- Canon 50mm 1.2L
- Canon 50mm 1.8
- Canon 70-200mm 2.8L V2
- Canon 85mm 1.2L
- Canon 100mm 2.0
- Canon 100mm 2.8L Macro
- Canon 135mm 2.0L
- Canon 600EX-RTII Speedlite
- Canon 580EXII Speedlite (x3)
- Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receivers
- MagMod Flash Diffusers and Light Modifiers
- Einstein E640 Studio Flash Units (x4)
- Miscellaneous Paul C. Buff Light Modifiers
Please contact me via my contact form or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you think we'll make a great team and want to chat more!