2018-2019 Wedding Information
Hello! If you have navigated your way to this page, congratulations are probably in order!
So... congratulations on your engagement!! You have come to the right place! I LOVE CAPTURING LOVE!! I love shooting, stopping individual moments in time, and being able to convey a story that you will be able to look back upon and cherish forever.
The style I photograph in is most commonly associated with photojournalistic – that is to say that there is very little direction coming from me; you will spend the majority of the time enjoying the day with friends and family. I strongly believe that everyone, not constrained to a minute-by-minute shot list, should enjoy a wedding. We will make time for the posed shots you desire, but for the most part I will be busy shooting everything else. This is your day, and I believe that you should spend it with the people you love and who love you, not chained to a wedding photographer. Throughout your wedding day, I will collaborate with the other vendors to ensure a seamless transition between events; your only job will be to enjoy your celebration. There’s also a very good chance that during your engagement session and wedding day you might catch me laying on the ground, climbing into trees, or getting my feet wet in order to capture your day the best way I know how. I’m a firm believer of doing anything it takes to get the shot!
Please take some time to peruse my wedding package options and contact me if you have any questions or would like to book me as your wedding photographer! I ask for a signed contract and nonrefundable 30% retainer to hold your date and remove it from my booking calendar for other clients. Another 30% of your invoice total is due 3 months before your wedding date. The remaining balance of 40% must be paid at least 30 days prior to your wedding. I offer both complete packages and hourly a la carte options, so that you can select exactly what you want and nothing more or less, and can find something that fits in your budget. If you still find that my packages do not meet your needs, contact me, and we can work together on creating the perfect wedding package for you! (If you’re unsure about how many hours of coverage might work best for you, I’m more than happy to help you figure that out!)
All of my wedding packages include high resolution edited digital files with permission to print, delivered in an online gallery that is live for 10 years! If you want to purchase high quality prints, canvas, vivid metals, or albums from me after your digital files have been delivered, you can do so at reasonable prices, or you can have them printed on your own using the digital files from your gallery. I want you to love my photographs and display them in your home for many years to come, so I will gladly recommend printing labs to use, as well as those to avoid. Just ask!
Do you love my photographs, but are bummed because we’re not local to each other? No worries! Don’t let distance stand in the way of you receiving the images that your heart desires! I will gladly travel to you as long as my expenses are covered!
2018-2019 Wedding Pricing
(Even though I want to get to know you and your partner better and hope that you will both fall in love with me and my photographic style for your wedding day, I find that most potential clients want to know the numbers up front. So, here you go!)
standard wedding collection - $2650
- 8 hours of wedding day coverage by Carrie
- Engagement session (can be substituted for an extra hour of wedding day coverage)
- Approximately 75-100 professionally edited high-resolution digital images per hour of coverage delivered in an online gallery
- Add $200/hr for additional hours of coverage by Carrie
- Add $100/hr for a second photographer, chosen by Carrie (4 hour minimum)
- 10% discount on any add-ons listed below
A LA CARTE PRICING and add-ons
- Wedding day coverage by Carrie: $375 per hour (4 hour minimum)
- Add a second photographer: $125 per hour (4 hour minimum)
- Add an engagement session: $425 (includes 15 professionally edited digital images with the option to purchase the entire gallery for an extra $150)
- Add a bridal or bridal boudoir session: $475 (includes 15 professionally edited digital images with the option to purchase the entire gallery for an extra $200; hair styling, make-up, and location rental fees are extra)
- Add customized Save the Date cards using images from the engagement session: 100 4"x6" or 5"x7" cards with envelopes - $400
- Add a guest sign-in book using images from the engagement session: 8"x8" linen cover, 20 page-sides - $400
- Add rehearsal coverage by Carrie Kizuka: $375 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- Add an elegant fine art album (cover and page upgrades available): 8"x8" leather cover, 40 page-sides - starting at $1675; 10"x10" leather cover, 40 page-sides - starting at $1900; 12"x12" leather cover, 40 page-sides - starting at $2200
- Add a vintage viewfinder with one 7-image reel: $275 (additional reels: $125/reel)
- Add a USB drive containing the edited digital files from your wedding day: $200 per USB drive
- Add a variety of other print products, including prints, gallery wrap canvas, vivid metals, and more: Contact me for pricing
Other HELPFUL wedding planning resources:
Click here for some photography timeline advice.
Click here for some local vendor suggestions.
A signed contract and nonrefundable retainer of 30% is required to hold your date. Another 30% of your invoice total is due 3 months before the wedding, and the remaining balance of 40% must be paid at least 30 days prior to the wedding date.
Retainer is not transferable.
6% PA Sales Tax will be applied and is not included in package prices.
Travel fee applies for locations more than 60 miles from zip code 19608.
All products and packages are subject to change. Custom packages are available upon request. Contact the photographer for more information.